Experienced Family
Law Attorneys In Your Corner Fighting For Your Interests

  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Family Law
  4.  » Guardianship/Conservatorship

When To Seek A Guardianship Or Conservatorship?

When there is a question about whether a person is capable of managing their own personal care, medical treatment and/or financial issues, a court-appointed guardian/conservatorship may be needed.

Often, those in need of a guardianship/conservatorship are either children whose caregivers are no longer available or adults who are physically and/or mentally incapacitated. In many instances, family members apply to the court in an effort to become appointed as a guardian or conservator to their loved ones. The process of becoming appointed often requires a lot of paperwork and sometimes several court appearances. The lawyers at Danielsen Westhoff, PC, have represented numerous clients in both contested and uncontested guardianship/conservatorship cases and can help you navigate the legal system.

Find Out How We Can Help

If a child or elder you love needs legal protection, please contact the attorneys at Danielsen Westhoff, PC, for a free consultation at our office in Broomfield.