Karli Danielsen is a general practitioner with a special interest in family law, criminal defense, probate and bankruptcy. She graduated from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law with a special recognition in International Human Rights. She was admitted to practice law in Colorado. Karli earned her Bachelor's Degree from the University of Texas in Austin, where she earned a BA in Middle Eastern Studies and Arabic.
During law school she interned with the United Nations in The Hague where she assisted in prosecuting international war criminals. She also completed an internship with the Colorado Court of Appeals. Currently, Karli regularly volunteers with Metro Volunteer Lawyers assisting low-income Colorado residents with all of their family law issues.
Karli is originally from Dallas, Texas. She also loves living in Colorado for all the outdoor activities that the state has to offer. In her spare time, Karli loves to run, hike, and camp. She enjoys spending time with her family, friends, and dog, Rigby.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, Denver, Colorado
- Honors: Special recognition in International Human Rights
- University of Texas, Austin
- B.A. - 2006
- Major: Middle Eastern Studies and Arabic
Honors and Awards
- Selected to Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2021 -2022
- Book Review: Finding Justice in Uganda 39 Denv. J. Int'l L. & Pol'y 561
Past Employment Positions
- United Nations in The Hague, Intern
- Colorado Court of Appeals, Intern
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer, Metro Volunteer Lawyers